Sunday, September 23, 2012

The rainy land of the leprechauns - Claire

Last year I was studying French law at Strasbourg university and after promising my mum that I would make loads of French speaking friends, the majority of the friends I made were Irish... So after a long summer apart we all decided to meet up in Dublin (it was quicker for my friend to get there from London than it was for another who came from Cork).

Typical to Ireland it rained a lot for the first few days and was very windy but this did not spoil our sight seeing around Dublin and our day trip to Galway. Our last full day in Ireland was however extremely sunny and from some of the pictures it could easily be mistaken for Spain!


We were definitely staying safe!



Howth or Spain?


All in all it was an amazing week and our England reunion will hopefully be taking place in February as long as my month isn't packed with competitions!

2 comments:

  1. Hey but I'm a french speaking, and a friend, unless I hope I am. Dublin seems so beautiful, I have to plan a trip.
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you are!! It is lovely, you should go! You should definitely come to England as well again sometime!! :)

    ReplyDelete